Thursday, October 21, 2010

How Do I Know What I Know?

How do I know what I know? Is knowledge preexisting or is it human made? Is knowledge just taught from human to human? Is knowledge even real?
We know what we know because people question what they know already; which in turn answer our question and how we know it. People consider knowledge to be real because what people from the past proves it is true. By proving they use reasons that sound reasonable to the human mind. But is it really true? Can we believe reasons from more than a hundred year old and created by some old man who trapped himself in his room that most people today would consider crazy?
Why do we know what I know? Because everybody is forced to learn. What if I don’t want to go to school? Sadly for us children, we are forced to go until we are 16. We are brainwashed to learn what the society believes what the truth is. People just keep finding new things for us to learn and things for us to believe.
The truth is it is not that bad to learn new things at school. At least we can communicate to each other compared to gorillas and other animals. Unlike other mammals, humans have an intelligent mind. We should make use of this advantage that we have and learn as much as we can.
So again, how I do what I know? We are taught by old wrinkled men who convinces the rest of the world that he is right. Thanks to these old men, we learn more than we ever would.

No comments:

Post a Comment