Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Know This Means Something


I know this means something. Life has to have a meaning behind it. Am I really to live just to work then die as nobody? Who am I compared to the rest of the billions of people? I am nothing more than another piece of really big puzzle. The puzzle so big, that the little piece seems very insignificant. The whole point of life is still a mystery to many and to me as well. I have been walking down a road of school for years now. But at the end of the school life, what is there waiting for me? To find a job which I will do every single day of my life onwards? What’s the point of that when death seems like an easier solution? Do not get me wrong, I am not stupid enough to go suicide and waste my efforts. But I know life has another meaning behind it than just work and school. I know life has more to it than many may think. Some do not cherish what they have, but to them, it is nothing more than objects. Can money buy happiness? Can I become happy? So far, I have found neither money nor true happiness. I suffer everyday to go to a place called school. Who likes school anyways? All I do is sleep in class so what is really the point? If you ask me, there is none. However, I guess I will continue my adventure of life till I find my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment