Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eulogy

I may have meant something to each and every one of you. To some, I may have been good and for some I may have been a nuisance. To those who I have bothered throughout my life, I am sorry. To those who have stayed with me during the thick and the thin, I am truly thankful for all of your love and support.
I remember the good old times when I was a kid just running around, laughing, and playing. The days where homework didn’t exist and girls have cooties. I enjoyed those times the best because of the care-free attitude. But now, I have matured and became who I am today.
I know I am not the perfect guy; everyone has his faults. But I think of myself as a virtuous young man. I am intelligent, civilized, honored, courteous, and so on. I can listen to people when they have problems. I know most of the time I seem like a joker, but I can be serious when I need to be. People always enjoy an outgoing personality more, right? I always find time to be with my friends and family. I would never break a promise to a dear friend. I could go on and on but I don’t want to sound to cocky.
My life isn’t complete yet and there is many more challenges ahead of me. I hope my dear friends and family will still be there to support and I will return the favor.

1 comment: