Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm A Shoe


I am a shoe. I stand below everyone else. I get trampled on by everyone. I am merely an object someone uses for their own convenience. Why walk with bare feet when you can use me for your own comfort. Well, let me tell you something. I may be small and insignificant, but I am working my way to the top. Sure there are other shoe brands better than me: Air Jordan, Nike, Adidas, Puma, and so on, but I try my hardest to match up to those top brands. No I can not make you jump twenty feet into the air like Air Jordan. No I can not help you improve your max speed with materials that weigh less than an ounce but, I am who I am. I do not try to be those who I am not. I am a unique pair of shoe that is made with threads, a sole, and laces that keep me together.
I am tired of others using me to kick balls. I am tired of others using me to make a clean walk over a pile of mud. Why do I need to be a shoe? Why can I not be a bird or plane so that I can soar above the rest?  I work harder than everyone till I have holes in the side of my stomach. I am used till I can not be used any further, but I never receive anything in return. In return, I am tossed to the garbage and treated like filth. Musty socks and sometimes even bare feet come inside of me to create a stench so bad, that it will last my whole life time. I am a shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment