Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good Food Review

What is good food? Some people consider cheap hot dogs off the street vendors to be delicious while others consider good food only to be steak and lobster. I personally like steak and lobster but sadly I could not afford to go to a steak house for the project and went to other places instead. Out of the two places that Jessica and I attended, I enjoyed Joy Yee Noodle more than I did Food life located inside the Water tower. Joy Yee Noodle is located in the center of Chinatown square which as its name states, in Chinatown. Food life’s setting was amazing I have to admit. They had nice dim lights which makes it perfect for a romantic dinner. The food service was decent but not the greatest. The food is left out so that the customers can get what they want as soon as they order. The service is extremely fast, but due to the fact that the food is left out, the food was kind of cold once I received mines. Overall though, it was pretty good. Joy Yee Noodle had a nice bright setting which makes it cheerful. The food was served really fast and it was pretty good. I got the Korean Beef over Rice which is basically just beef mixed with onions over rice. I didn’t enjoy it that much since I don’t like eating onions. However, since I ate there more than once, I loved their other dishes which is a mix of Asian culture. It was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment