Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Defend the Poet! (Charles Bukowski)

Charles Bukowski. Who is this guy? Who is he to tell us that we are going to die? This Charles Bukowski is saying that we are going to go extinct like dinosaurs. Do we look like reptiles that are more than 10 feet tall and eat each other? I mean we humans have brains. Brains that is not just for survival. We use it to change our lives. Can dinosaurs do that? No, but we can. Why should I defend this guy that is telling us that we are all going to die? Sorry, I prefer to die of old age. I am not going to be in some apocalypse where I am going to die of starvation or some disease. See compared to the dinosaurs, we have technology. If the whole world works together, I am pretty sure that they can do something about an apocalypse.
If not, oh wells I rather get hit by a comet than suffer starvation and such things. It will go like BIG BANG! No sorry I dont know what I am saying. I am just ranting on and on. Ok its 188 now. Back to Mr. Bukowski. Yeah, sorry I cant defend you. I do not agree with you and I prefer to see a future in my life. So sadly, I am going against you. But you have a great philosophical approach by foreseeing the future. We all have our approaches in life and I believe that we will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment