Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful for a Classmate

The holiday season is coming and most importantly, Thanksgiving. What am I thankful for in life? The friends and family I have; especially the ones in the current class. I chill with the amigos.
First up, Vanessa (Va Nay Nay). I have known her since freshman year. She is one of my favorite Mexican girl. She always gets offended each time I mix up the rest of the Latinas with Mexicans. Yes, she thinks I’m racist. Its ok I still love her.
Next up, Jessica! She always is late to class, but it’s ok because when she does come it makes me smile. We’ve known each other for like two years now and it is just amazing to talk to her. She just makes me smile everyday.
ALEJANDROOOO! That’s my boo, all homo intended. Yeah sadly we just met each other this year. Why didn’t we known each other sooner? I don’t know. But he’s a cool guy and all and even though we only met this year, I can honestly say you are one of my favorite Mexican guys. Yeah baby I got you.
Shem! What happened? We used to take the train home everyday after school! After that, we lost contact bro. It is alright. We have two classes together. Man that physics be hard. There isn’t anybody to cheat off of! (Is that right because I don’t know.) But yeah, we should hang out sometime.
I can’t forget about Mr. Phil Banks. Did you know I used to think you hated me during tennis season? Well, even if you did, you love me now! Yes Phil, you are the pretty one out of the group.
Yes, this blog entry is personal so it isn’t all grammatically correct. But everyone makes the class fun and I love class thanks to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment