Friday, November 5, 2010

A New Direction

So tell me, why do we need a new direction? I believe that life in the classroom as it currently is, is fine right now. We may have a different approach to learn things but I like it this way. There are no right or wrong answers and everyone communicates to each other about their different perspective on things. The best part is, according to Phil and the Korean boy, the text book is dry. That book is so boring. Thank god we don’t have to read it. I prefer to discuss in class about the topics than read a book about some ancient history where the guy attempts to be funny but isn’t. I like when we argue with Mr. McCarthy. I like that we can say crazy shit and he doesn’t care because it’s our opinion and our “philosophy”.
The direction that we are going in now makes best use of the fifty allotted minutes in that class. Because there are no limitations on what we can talk about, we are constantly involved in the conversation because we can make it about what we are interested in. For example, if I thought that I got my girlfriend pregnant and I brought that up in class, there will probably be a discussion about pre-martial sex and if it is right or not. Yes, I am a pimp. But no she’s not pregnant so don’t be starting dumb rumors okay =] so yeah the class is good as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment